“Winner of month” lucky draw is done every month, wherein a lucky draw
is conducted amongst the members who have enrolled in the program in the previous
Each month, 4 lucky GoodLife winners and 1 Lady Rider winner is selected basis the
draw. All the 5 winners get a Hero two-wheeler worth Rs 45000.
Following are the step wise process which involved in the Hero GoodLife program
Winner of the Month:
- Application creates a base for the Lucky Draw by culling out the enrollments recorded
in previous month.
- System will filter out all the members who are falling into the below categories:
- Employee of Hero
- Employee of Hero’s partner agencies
- Immediate relatives of Hero or partner agencies associated with Hero
- Lucky draw takes out 4 GoodLife Hero two-wheeler winners (Worth INR. 45000/- each) and
1 lady rider Hero two-wheeler winner (Worth INR. 45000/-).
- In case the Hero two-wheeler winners want a vehicle of higher value (over & above
Rs 45,000) then in such case he/she can pay the remaining amount in cash or kind.
Customer to submit An account payee demand draft in favor of “Hero MotoCorp
Limited” payable at New Delhi towards income tax to be deducted @ 30% (Rs
13,500/-) of total value of prize ( Gift Prize Rs 45,000/-).
- Hero two-wheeler Winners should claim their prize within 90 days of the declaration;
else they will be replaced by the back-up winner, as after this period the claim
would not be entertained by the initial winners.
Mandatory documents required to claim the Hero 2 wheeler prize
To claim the amount for the prize of Rs. 45,000, the following documents should
be submitted to your concerned HMCL Area Office immediately upon delivering the
- A covering letter with the details of the customer and documents submitted
- Customer has to Submit an account payee demand draft in favor of “Hero
- The customer will then subsequently be issued a TDS certificate in FORM 16A.
- Customer’s self-attested copy of PAN card along with full name and address.
- Invoice of the two wheeler in the customer’s name
- Copy of the customer “winner intimation letter”
- 2 passport size photographs of the customer
- Self-attested address proof of the customer